It is generally easy to obtain, but it requires $7220-8040 Money.
The Rukiryaxe is not available for regular purchase from a shop. However, players may sell the axe at their bases.
- 1 Bag of Sand (Found at Wood R Us) [$1600 Money]
- 1 Trip over the bridge and (probably) 1 back [$100 Money per trip]
- 1 Lightbulb (Found at Fancy Furnishings) [$2600 Money]
- 1 Can of Worms (Found at Bob's Shack) [$3200 Money]
- 1-2 Dynamite (Found at Bob's Shack) [$220 Money per box]
The lowest overall cost would be $7500 money, And the highest would be $8,040.
Note that it is recommended to bring 2 dynamites just in case, as the Boulders may respawn and cover up the entrance again after a period of time.Template:HeadingA After purchasing all items needed to obtain this axe, the player must then go to the Taiga Biome and blast their way inside (if they wish to use a vehicle). The player can also see this red eagle emblem on the Wood R Us Bulletin Board.
Upon arrival, the player must turn right and follow the Rock cliffs until the player notices a small cutout in the mountains. Getting closer to the right edge, the player must look around for a nearly transparent red eagle emblem that can be found on the side of the cliff.
The player must look down under the red eagle emblem and see a window that says "[E] Open Hatch". Then, they must drop down the items needed down the hatch and head down the hatch. Once they have arrived, they will find 3 characters: Gusmanak, Rukiryo, and ZolarKeth, in the Den.
- Gusmanak - Can of Worms - Left side of the table
- ZolarKeth - Bag of Sand - Front of the table
- Rukiryo - Lightbulb - Right side of the table
After placing the unboxed items on their respective plates, the Rukiryaxe will float down from a hole in the ceiling (sometimes the axe takes 3 to 5 seconds to fall if there is server lag). Template:HeadingA