The Ocean Cove, is a geographical feature located between the Snow Peninsula and the Cliff Peninsula. Template:HeadingA It is considered a cove because of it's geographical prominence. This cove, surrounded by a set of smooth walls, the Snow Peninsula, and the cliff peninsula is particularly hidden among other geographical features of the game. It is one of the only few Oceanic dugouts that are currently in the game. This dugout is particularly known for it's smooth walls, but these walls hide it from normal sight, thus making it a very unknown feature among players.
As of now, though, there is nothing significant or special about this location and it's circle, as it has been examined by many players.
Template:HeadingA The Cove can be accessed from a variety of places, namely:
- Taiga Mountain Passage; go up the path, fall down a small cliff on a left turn and you'll see the cove.
- Snow Peninsula; is technically the spot where the above leads you to, however, if you can find another way to get here, you will be able to get to the cove also.
- Cliff Peninsula; being the opposite end of the Snow Peninsula, you can still access the cove this location.
- Volcano Obstacle; if you happen to reach the top of the volcano with the bed of lava-trees, you will see a narrow pathway going down the volcano and onto the mountainside, which is an extremely wide narrow path that will lead you straight behind the Ocean Cove (nothing special there).
- Tropics Peninsulas; you can also access the cove from going on the opposite end of the map, as the cove takes up most of the ocean side. However, you may need 2+ people to help you with this.
Of course, many other people have gotten there other ways, such as car glitching and flinging into there, others have exploited, which isn't recommended. The cove will possibly have a significance in upcoming updates, but not today.